Thursday, January 28, 2016

E.X.O - Part 2 #KickStarter Launch Day!!!

E.X.O Comic Characters, E.X.O, Fury and Oniku
Photo Credit: YouNeek Studios Facebook Like Page

Message from the Comic Creator – E.X.O-Legend of Wale Williams


E.X.O Comic Creator/Animator – Dewunmi ‘D-Roye’ Okupe
Photo Credit: Roye’s Facebook Profile


Hey, guys!!! My name is Roye and I’m the writer/creator of E.X.O. Ever since I can remember, I’ve been hooked on superheroes. And that’s why I dropped everything to start a company (YouNeek Studios) that revolves around creating them. But personally, it’s more than that. My goal is to create superhero stories based on diverse characters, from parts of the world that don’t get enough attention when it comes to said stories. Hence the birth of E.X.O., a superhero story about redemption set in a futuristic 2025 Africa (Nigeria to be specific). E.X.O. would be nothing without the fans. Last April, I ran a Kickstarter campaign for E.X.O. PART One and it more than exceeded its goal ($3,500) by raising a whopping $10,000!!! And not only that, the buzz from the fans allowed me to get interviews with CNN, Forbes, BBC, Mashable, Huffington Post, and many more! These were things I could have never imagined in my wildest dreams. So, I’m hoping if you supported E.X.O. in the past I can count on you to join me for another journey, and if this is your first time hearing about it I hope I can get you to join this awesome ride. It’s time for us to make history… Once again!!!


About the Comic
E.X.O. is a science fiction superhero story about redemption, set in a futuristic 2025 Africa! Part Two picks up where we left off in Part One! Part Two is 145 pages and we are about 75% complete on production! The release date is set for June 2016. If you haven’t read E.X.O. at all, you can read chapter one completely FREE here.
As with the last Kickstarter, I started this campaign because I'm on the last leg of an amazing journey. Production costs have already been taken care of and all that’s left is printing. The estimated cost for printing & shipping 1,500 books is about $5,000 (see "Where Does the Money Go" section below for more details). So, friends, family and superhero fans all over the world, I humbly ask you for your help in making my lifelong dream come true by guaranteeing that the E.X.O. story is completed
Thank you all for your support!!!

Freebies and Rewards to be won from the KickStarter Campaign
Photo Credit: CG Blogger’s Archives

Visit the following links, YouNeekStudios Website, Kickstarter Campaign Videoon the YouNeek Studios Facebook Likepage, EventLink on Facebook and the KickstarterCampaign link (81% of 6000USD funded as at when posting this article).
Article Credits/References: YouNeek Studios (Facebook Likepage/Website), KickStarter and CG Blogger’s Archives


No comments:

Post a Comment